This Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) is provided by TIL Enviro Limited (TIL Env) and its subsidiary companies (referred to as “the Company”, “we”, “our”, and “us”). This Privacy Notice is formulated in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. By using the website, you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. We may make changes or update this Privacy Notice at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. Please check our website regularly for updates to our Privacy Notice.
The personal data about you which we may collect including but not limited to your name, postal and email addresses, identity card numbers, other contact details, identification details, and other information relevant to you, which we receive from you through all forms and/or documents submitted and/or collected by us, or through all electronic forms or documents submitted to us via the Company's website, or any information obtained independently by us from other lawful sources.
- Performing any of our obligations in respect of any contract entered into with you; and/or
- Providing you with any services or products you have requested; and/or
- Processing your application under any of the Company's tender or work-in-progress; and/or
- Facilitating or processing payments relating to any products or services you have provided; and/or
- Processing your participation in any events, activities, or research studies; and/or
- Performing statistical analysis for various objectives in the Company and providing this information within the Company; and/or
- Promotion and marketing emails with information about our products and services; and/or
- Complying with any requirements to make disclosures under any laws and regulations and other regulatory requirements binding us or any of our group companies and affiliated companies; and/or
- All other purposes relating thereto.
Consequences of not providing Personal Data
The failure to supply us with the required personal data will potentially:
- Result in us being unable to enter into a service contract or agreement with you;
- Result in us being unable to communicate notices, value added services, and updates to you; and
- Affect our capacity to accomplish the above stated purposes.
- To our related companies, affiliates, advisors, agents, consultants, solicitors, auditors, employers, contractors, suppliers, partners, joint venture partners, advertisers, purchasers, network operators, service providers, any relevant authorities, embassies, statutory bodies, regulatory bodies, organisations or any relevant financial institutions, any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to the Company, actual or proposed assignees or transferees or buyers of any of rights/businesses/assets of the Company, service providers (including those who assist us in providing the Company's website), for the purposes of operational, administration, development, and maintenance requirements of our business or our website.
- To other third parties for the purpose of (B) above for and on behalf of the Company.
- As required or authorised under law or provided in co-operation with any governmental authority.
D. STORAGE AND RETENTION
We may store your personal data either in electronic or hard copy form or retain third parties to hold that information on our behalf (whether in Hong Kong or abroad).
Any personal data supplied by you will be retained by the Company as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes stated in (B) above or is required to satisfy any legal, regulatory and/or accounting requirements or to protect the Company's interests. We will destroy or de-identify when any personal data is no longer needed.
The Company shall take necessary steps to store and process your personal data securely. We will undertake the following security steps:
- Implementation of a formal information security policy and necessary technology controls such as firewall, password controls, physical security, logging, and monitoring etc.;
- Process controls such as segregation of duties, defined roles and responsibilities and need-to-know basis for staff;
- Third party providers and contractors storing or processing personal data have implemented similar acceptable standards of security.
F. DATA INTEGRITY
G. DATA RETENTION
We will collect and use personal information by lawful and fair means and solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtained the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
Your personal data will be stored for only the period as necessary to fulfill the purposes stated above after which we proceed to ensure that your personal data is destroyed, anonymized or permanently deleted if it is no longer necessary to store. Reasons to further store your information even after the fulfilment of the purposes includes:
- To satisfy legal, regulatory or accounting requirements;
- To protect the interest of the Company.
H. ACCESS AND CORRECTION
TIL ENVIRO LIMITED
B-301 Jiahua Business Plaza
808 Hongqiao Road 200030
Tel: +86 21 644 82616
Fax: +86 21 644 83936
If there is any conflict between the Chinese and English versions of this Statement, the English version prevails.